Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Need More Coffee!!

What is it about rainy days that have me craving coffee?? Maybe it's a combination of the sound of rain on the tin roof, the various shades of gray I see as I look out the windows (the clouds have settled in on our mountaintop) and a lack of sleep.......I stayed up too late catching up on my DVRed TV shows. So I'm on my second pot of coffee......and yes, I know that is too much caffiene and no, I don't care!!! I love my coffee! And since it's my turn to teach at Bible Study tonight I need to be awake and alert to finish preparing the lesson, and then to teach it. So.....more coffee is in order! Not that I mind at all. I really do love coffee!!!

Not everything is gray and gloomy today. The trees in front of our house are getting their leaves. And the bird feeders are full today.......lots of finches and doves and hummers!! And more good news......I have an appointment for a hair color "fix" on Thursday. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment