Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Hard Question

Job said, "I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food."  (Job 23:12b NASB)

What about you?  What about me?  Can we say the same thing?

What are we treasuring most?

Do we treasure God's words more than our necessary food?

It's a hard question.  But one we need to be asking.

What do I treasure most?

Something to think about.


Nothing between my soul and the Savior,
Naught of this world’s elusive dream;
I have renounced all sinful pleasure;
Jesus is mine, there’s nothing between.

Nothing between my soul and the Savior,
So that His blessed face may be seen;
Nothing preventing the least of His favor,
Keep the way clear! Let nothing between.
(words and music by Charles Albert Tindley)
 




Listen to "Nothing Between My Soul and the Savior" here:
https://youtu.be/o62NruWQyBk

No comments:

Post a Comment