Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Pancake Day!

I made pancakes for breakfast this morning in celebration of National Pancake Day.  I understand that IHOP is serving free pancakes today.  That's right, FREE!  But since going to IHOP is a get-up-get-dressed-drive-for-about-an-hour endeavor, I just made the pancakes here at home.

We typically only eat pancakes on Sunday morning when we stop at Cracker Barrel on our way to church.  In fact, we rarely eat anything that contains wheat.  So for me to get up and make pancakes on a Tuesday is way outside the box.  Altering my routine this way may throw my entire week off (see me smile!).  If you know me at all, you are aware that my OCD-ness doesn't like alterations to my routine very much.  But, since pancakes are involved, I'll try to muddle through!

I hope you get some pancakes today.  But with or without pancakes, I hope your Tuesday is simply amazing!

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."  (Psalm 118:24 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment