Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's Next?

As we wait and hope and pray for a buyer for our house (and the right sales price!!!!!!), the question keeps coming up......where do we go from here?  I know how I would answer that question.  BUT.....that's not the right answer.  That's not even the point!

Jeremiah 29:11...."I (God) know the plans I (God) have for you."  So, where I want to go from here is not the issue.  It's where does HE want us to go.  And we're waiting for that answer.  We know what we want.  But we also both want our wants to line up with God's plan for us.  So we wait.  And we pray.  And we anticipate what might be next for us in this journey.

My prayer is that we will both hear the same answer!  That we will hear it clearly.  That there will be no doubt or confusion about it.  That we will know that we know!!

Until then, we keep waiting.
           For a buyer.
           For clear direction.
           For God to reveal the next step.
           For God.

"For Thee I wait."  (Psalm 25:5)

"I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation."  (Psalm 5:3 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment