Thursday, March 10, 2016

A Hard Question

Job said, "I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food."  (Job 23:12b NASB)

What about you?  What about me?  Can we say the same thing?

What are we treasuring most?

Do we treasure God's words more than our necessary food?

It's a hard question.  But one we need to be asking.

What do I treasure most?  What do you treasure most?

Something to think about.
 
 
Nothing between my soul and the Savior,
Naught of this world’s elusive dream;
I have renounced all sinful pleasure;
Jesus is mine, there’s nothing between.
 
Nothing between my soul and the Savior,
So that His blessed face may be seen;
Nothing preventing the least of His favor,
Keep the way clear! Let nothing between.
(words and music by Charles Albert Tindley)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment