Monday, July 6, 2015

The Journey Begins

After months of anticipation, today is the day.  The rental van is loaded, and today Al and I begin a road trip around the country.  He will be working, doing training on a new product, and I'm along for the ride, and to help out when needed.


We've packed our clothes and some snacks for the trip.  We have the chargers for all our electronic devices.  We've tried to anticipate what we will need while we're away and what will need to be taken care of here while we're gone.  As much as we are able, we are prepared for this adventure. 

Of course, it is impossible to fully anticipate everything that we might need or see or do.  And that makes me very thankful for our loving Heavenly Father who sees all and knows all, and who will be with us all the way.

I'm excited about the places we will go and the things we will see as we travel.  I'm looking forward to the adventures we will have.  I'm praying for safety as we travel.  And I'm praying that, wherever we go and whoever we come in contact with, we will shine the light of Jesus.

So, we're on the road again, as the old song goes.  Let the adventures begin!


"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer."  (Psalm 19:14 NASB)


No comments:

Post a Comment