Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy Birthday, Christopher!

Today is a special day.  It's my grandson Christopher's 8th birthday.

From this first bonding moment, we've been best buddies!


We've had some great adventures together and made some wonderful memories.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
It's on special days like today that I really dislike living so far away from my grandchildren!  I would love to be there for big birthday hugs and lots of kisses and birthday cake and making more memories.  But since that can't happen, I'll treasure the memories already made even more, and look forward to making new ones.  Until then....
 
Happy Birthday, Christopher!  Nana and Opa love you so very much and can't wait to celebrate and make more memories with you next month in Orlando!
 
 
"Grandchildren are the crowning glory of the aged."  (Proverbs 17:6 NLT)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment