Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Cold Outside!!

It's cold outside! I'm not talking cool, or even regular cold. I'm talking bone-chilling, freeze-your-face-off cold! And the forecast is for it to get colder before it gets warmer. I should go ahead and apologize to my friends in the Upper Midwest. I realize that the cold I am experiencing is nothing when compared to what is going on there right now. Having lived in Minnesota for several years, I understand that (although I don't think it was ever as cold when I lived there as it is now).


I am very aware of how cold it is, having just walked the dog. Now can someone please explain to me why, when it is this cold and the wind is howling and the dog's ears are standing straight out at right angles to her head, it takes fifteen minutes to find the perfect spot to do her business??!! Wouldn't you think that maybe she had noticed how cold it is?? Wouldn't you think those flying nun ears would have been a clue?? But no.......she meandered up and down the driveway to find that special place to leave her deposit. I will never understand dogs!


Another thing I'm having a little trouble with. Can someone explain how this bitter, bone-chilling cold fits into the concept of global warming?? Just wondering.....

No comments:

Post a Comment