Friday, June 24, 2016

Time for a Vacation

I'm so excited!  Just one more day, and then we head to the beach for our family vacation! 

I love being at the beach.  Having my toes in the sand.  Listening to the sound of waves as they break on the shore.  It's a happy place for me.



Even more than the sights and sounds of the ocean, I'm looking forward to time with family.  Being with my family, having all of us together in one place, is one of the things that makes me happiest in this life.

We don't live in the same town.  We don't even live in the same state.  That makes getting all of us together at the same time a bit complicated.  So when it does happen, this Mom/Nana is very happy indeed.

I'm looking forward to hearing the sounds of the ocean next week.

Even more, I'm looking forward to laughter.  And giggles.  And silly jokes.  And all the sounds of family.

It makes me happy.

I'll be on vacation with my family next week.  Relaxing.  Being refreshed. 



I'll be back after the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment