Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Future

Christmas Day 2013 is now a memory. Of course, at least for most of us, it's still with us because there's still the clean-up to do.  But the celebrating is done and we're moving on to the next thing.

I confess that I've already given a little thought to Christmas 2014.  That's because, if we stay on the same schedule that has worked for us for all these years, next year our family will all be together for Christmas.  I'm looking forward to that!

And I'm looking forward to all the Christmases to come.  I love the Christmas season!

But I'm also looking forward to the day when we are no longer here on earth celebrating the birth of Jesus.  To the day when we are in His presence, celebrating Him

What a day that will be!

"Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!  To Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"  (Revelation 5:12-13 ESV)


No comments:

Post a Comment