Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things.....

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens......"
 
You likely have heard those lyrics from The Sound of Music at least once in your lifetime.  The entire song is actually a listing of favorite things.

Favorite things.  That's what's on my mind this morning.  Yesterday I experienced  some of my favorite things.

A favorite person.  A favorite place.  A favorite food.

I had lunch yesterday with one of my very dearest friends.  And we ate in one of my favorite local Cuban food restaurants.  We had delicious salads for lunch.  Then we ordered dessert.  Ah.......there's the favorite!!  Guava cheescake!  YUM!

I have no idea who conceived the recipe for guava cheesecake.  But I would like to offer them my heartiest thanks.  I love guava cheesecake!  Love it!

That's my subject today.  Guava cheesecake.

I have no spiritual insights to offer you about guava cheesecake.  I can only share with you that this is one of my favorite things.  And recommend that, if you haven't tried it, you should!



No comments:

Post a Comment