Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DeeperStill

I spent this last weekend in Greensboro......some precious time with family, and attended a fabulous conference called DeeperStill......being challenged to go deeper still in my walk with the Lord. It was a powerful event and I'm still processing all God was saying to me.

One of my favorite moments of the weekend was during the time Kay Arthur was teaching and she said, "God has given us 66 books in the Bible. Which ones do you think He wants you to know?"

It was so exciting to be in an arena with about 11,000 other women (and a few brave men!) who all love the Lord and want to grow in their relationship with Him! Click on the link and check out a few highlights.

DeeperStill - Greensboro NC
Source: vimeo.com
Lifeway Presents DeeperStill with Kay Arthur, Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer and music with Travis Cottrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment