Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Borrowed Idea

My friend Jeanette over at Sweet Jeanette has a very special thing going on Tuesdays.  She calls it "Prayer Request Tuesday" - a day devoted to praying for prayer requests that are left as comments on her blog.  (And her blog is great, by the way.  You should check it out.....she's in my Blog List over there on the sidebar.)

Anyway, this idea has really tugged at my heartstrings, so I've decided to "borrow" her idea and spread the praying around to another day of the week.  Beginning today, I'll be devoting time each Thursday to intercessory prayer.  It would be a privilege and joy to pray with you for things that are on your heart......and if it's something you don't want to be specific about, just say "unspoken request" or something like that. 

I haven't come up with a title for these new Thursday posts.  I'm trying to be creative, but I keep coming back to "Prayer Request Thursday"!  If you have any ideas, please share them.  And share your prayer requests as well.  I'll be praying with and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment