Monday, July 1, 2019

Refreshed

It has been said that all good things must come to an end. That is certainly true of vacations. Today is back to reality. But even as I am experiencing the "reentry" that comes after a vacation, I am feeling renewed and refreshed.


What a relaxing week it was. No particular agenda. No appointments or doctor visits that had to be kept. No chores to be done.

Just relaxing. Laughing. Talking. Making memories together. A week of giggles and snorts and belly laughs. The sounds of love. The sounds of family.

Now it's back to "real" life! Yet even as I'm faced with unpacking and sorting laundry and putting things away, there's a smile on my face. 

Relaxed.  Refreshed.  Renewed.

It wasn't just about the location. It was about the people.

It was smiles and giggles and laughter. It was conversation. It was together. It was the sounds of family.

Family. One of life's greatest blessings.

The vacation is over. But the memories will last a lifetime.

More happy than my heart can hold.



"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name."  
(Psalm 103:1 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment