Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Are You Ready?

This morning I came across this post that I wrote on Tuesday, November 15, 2016. I had intended to publish it the following morning, November 16. But somewhere between that Tuesday and Wednesday, I had a stroke and the post was never published, so I'm sharing it with you today.

In the original post I commented about people were not dealing well with the election results. Apparently, not much has changed since last November!


In any event, here is the post I wrote last November, just as it was written then.


We are one week past Election Day. Apparently some people are not yet ready to deal with the results, but deal we must.

We are one week away from Thanksgiving Day. Are you ready? It's almost time!

Once we put Thanksgiving Day behind us, it's on to Christmas! Are you ready? What does that mean to you?



I wrote this devotional book to help us focus our attention on what Christmas is really all about. Do you have your copy yet? This is a great gift for yourself, or for those in your life who might need a little help with their "Christmas spirit".

More information about the book can be found here**: https://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Ready-Christmas-Devotional/dp/1537111930/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479236026&sr=8-1&keywords=are+you+ready+for+christmas+susan+feaster

You can purchase the book from Amazon, using the link in the sidebar, or you can contact me directly.

In addition, because I'm feeling generous this week, I have one more copy to give away. All you need to do to be entered in this week's drawing is comment to this post about one of your favorite Christmas traditions. I'm looking forward to knowing what your favorite traditions are!

December - and Christmas! - will be here soon! Are you ready?


"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." (Luke 2:11 KJV)








No comments:

Post a Comment