Friday, September 9, 2016

It's Finished!

One final click of the mouse made it official. My book of devotionals for the Christmas season is now in publication, and I am so excited!

I confess that over the last several days I have stressed over this a little bit. A lot! The perfectionist side of me has reared its ugly head.  What if there's a misplaced comma that I missed? What if there's a spacing error? What if.....?

I have come to realize that no matter how much I stress over it, and no matter how many times I, or others, have read this manuscript, it still isn't perfect. Nor will it be. Because I'm not perfect. Even so, this is a labor of love and of joy, and I'm so excited that it is finished. So excited for others to read it. So excited to see how God will use these words I have written.

You can find Are You Ready for Christmas? on Amazon.com. How exciting is that? In a few days it will also be available for your Kindle.


 
 
 

You might consider purchasing a copy for yourself, or to give as a Christmas gift. If you do decide to purchase one, would you do me a big favor and leave a review on Amazon.com? The number of reviews a book gets determines its position in the listings. That's how things work over at Amazon, so you would be doing me a big favor if you would leave a review. It doesn't have to be a long review, or even a good review. But every review makes a difference.

I'll be hosting a book launch party on Saturday, October 1. If you're in the area, I hope you will stop by to help celebrate this new book. More details will be coming soon, but mark your calendar now so you can be part of the celebration!

Are You Ready for Christmas? has been in the works for a while now. There were a lot of stops and starts. Seeing the finished product gives me a real sense of satisfaction and personal accomplishment. At the same time, it's very humbling to think that people will be reading words I have written. Right now, I'm more happy than my heart can hold!

"Commit your works to the LORD, and your plans will be established." (Proverbs 16:3 NASB)

"The best way to use our gifts for God is to lay them down and then let Him do with them what He wants." - Priscilla Shirer

No comments:

Post a Comment