Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another Day!

It's a beautiful morning here in the mountains. We had some rain overnight and everything is fresh and beautiful this morning.



As I look out on this beautiful scene, words from one of my favorite hymns come to mind:

"Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulnes!
Morning by morning new mercies I see."

Another day.  Another reminder of God's love and His faithfulness and His grace.  Another opportunity to praise Him.  Another opportunity to receive His blessings.  Another opportunity to be a blessing to others. 

Another day to stand in awe of who He is.  Of what He has done.  Of what He continues to do.  Another day to be amazed by our awesome God!

Another day.  What a blessing!

 
"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:  the steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."  (Lamentations 3:21-23 ESV)







No comments:

Post a Comment