Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Refreshed

We all need it from time to time. To be refreshed. To be renewed. To relax.

Life can be stressful. Whether it's because of health or financial concerns or Covid or for some other reason, I think we can all agree that just living life in the 21st century is stressful. We experience it to some degree. 

Al and I took a quick trip down to Florida over the weekend. It was our first trip to Florida since before Covid hit. We had a wonderful trip. A great visit with family. We celebrated our son’s birthday. We had an unexpected meal with dear friends on the way down. We enjoyed laughter and hugs and good food. Beautiful Florida sunshine. And delicious Florida strawberries!

I didn’t get any photos of family, but I did get photos of my favorite berry!






Family. Friends. Good food. Beautiful weather. And strawberries.

More happy than my heart can hold.

Today my body is weary from the trip. But my heart is refreshed.


“Bless the Lord, O my soul…..” (Psalm 103:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment