Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Trust Him

"And my God will supply all your need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19 NASB)

On this day, 12 weeks ago, life was normal. And then it wasn't. Since that day, 12 weeks ago when I had a stroke and my "normal" was forever changed, God has been writing this word on my heart.

In these weeks, God has planted these words time and again on my heart. While I was struggling through the early days of Physical Therapy. When I couldn't remember my room number or I was struggling to learn my name and address. When I needed help getting dressed in the morning. When I was relearning all the daily tasks that would make me feel "normal" again.

In all of my need, in every struggle, God was there to say I will supply what you need. In every moment of this journey, God has been there to say I've got this. Trust me.

And He will do the same for you.

You may not have had a stroke. You may have a different illness. Or a profound grief. You may be struggling through a relationship. There may be misunderstandings or deep hurt because of what someone said. Or didn't say.

Whatever your need, My God is able to supply all your need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment