Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Refreshed

We all need it from time to time. To be refreshed. To be renewed. 

Life can be stressful. Whether it's because of health or financial concerns or for some other reason, I think we can all agree that just living life in the 21st century can be a cause for stress. We all experience it to some degree. We’re living in a world that seems to have gone crazy.

Add to that my very busy schedule over the last few weeks. Lots of appointments. Some medication changes that have had adverse effects. Just feeling too busy. My brain has felt so overloaded I couldn’t even sit and enjoy reading a good book.

All of that made our weekend getaway even more special. It was refreshing.

On Saturday mornin, we and our very dear friends took a trip down to Georgia to spend time with and worship with our dearest long time friends. It was a short visit, but filled with good food, good conversation, and laughter. And on Sunday morning, we worshiped together.

It was a time of rejuvenating.

It was a time of refreshing.

It was a time of renewing. 

My heart overflows!



"Refresh my heart in the Lord."  (Philemon 1:20 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment