Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Present Danger. A Book Review.


 I have read a lot of good books lately, but Present Danger by Elizabeth Goddard is one of my favorites! This is the first book in the Rocky Mountain Courage series. I was first drawn to the book by its setting in the Rocky Mountains of Montana, an area of the country that I love, and I was not disappointed.  

Former FBI Special Agent, now county Detective, Jack Tanner and his former girlfriend, US Forest Service Special Agent Terra Connors find themselves working together when a dead body is discovered in the national forest. As the investigation continues, other bodies are discovered and things become more and more complex.

Fast moving action, with lots of twist and turns, lead to a very unexpected conclusion. The plot kept me guessing all the way to the end. Along the way, the issue of artifact trafficking is explored. Family relations and some romance round out this exciting storyline.

Present Danger gets 5 stars from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment