Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Better

I am so excited! My Bible Study group is about to begin a study of the book of Hebrews.  For the next few months, we will be immersing ourselves in this amazing book.

In preparation for this study, I've been reading Hebrews this week, particularly the first chapter. I've read that chapter at least once every day this week.

I encourage you to do the same. Just read it. Slowly. Deliberately. Not in a hurry-up, just so I can say I did it, just because Susan said I should, kind of way. Take your time. Savor each word.

Let those words wash over you. 

"God has spoken to us in His Son." (Hebrews 1:2 NASB)

Jesus is better.

Better than angels.

Better than the prophets.

A better High Priest.

Mediator of a better covenant.

Jesus is better.

I can't wait to dig into this study. It's going to be awesome!

Because Jesus is better!

"He [Jesus] is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of God's nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power." 
(Hebrews 1:3 NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment