Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Excited!

I'm excited! Tomorrow I'm going on a road trip.....to Charleston, West Virginia. What's so exciting about Charleston, West Virginia, you may be asking. Well, I don't know. Maybe a lot. Maybe nothing. I've never been there, so I don't have a definitive answer to the question.

What I am excited about is a six hour road trip. Yes, six hours in the car with my sweet husband. He's going to be working in Charleston, teaching a class there on Wednesday. So we're driving up tomorrow. And so......I'm excited. He's away from home so often that any time we spend together is a special treat. Even a six hour road trip, and the six hour road trip home on Wednesday. Yes, I confess that after almost 37 years of marriage, I still love spending time with him!! So, I'm excited!

As to whether or not there's anything really exciting about Charleston, West Virginia......well, I'll have to let you know when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment